[sdiy] Need help reading a schematic

John Speth johnspeth at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 12 20:47:18 CEST 2020

There are some unknowns here so an accurate answer is difficult. You'll
need to know the current delivery requirements. You'll need to figure
out a schematic for the AC-DC rectification, filter, and regulation
circuits. And lastly, for actual repair, the hardest part will be
finding a transformer that fits in the housing.

Your initial thoughts for replacement transformer specs sound about
right based on the schematic you supplied.

JJS