[sdiy] Switchcraft 2xx series push buttons hard to find..

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Tue Aug 11 18:44:59 CEST 2020

I'm looking to buy some SPST or SPDT momentary push buttons for my next sequencer module project.
I like the look and feel of the Switchcraft series 2xx (see attached pictures) but
They seem hard to find.. (out of stock everywhere..)
The only seller that has some in stock is this one:
https://marvac.com/products/switchcraft-h203-pushbutton-switch-spdt-standard-panel-mount-rear?_pos=156&_sid=bd8154b85&_ss=r

These switches merge nicely on a front panel with »Switchcraft 112AX  1/4" jacks.
See the Moog 960 sequencer for example.
What is funny is the fact that the H201 switch is actually a 112AX jack with a plastic plunger (!!)
Anybody would know a supplier ??
JP