[sdiy] IC Temperature

Ian Fritz ijfritz at comcast.net
Fri Aug 7 05:10:39 CEST 2020

Indeed Rene. I was thinking also along the lines of S/H units and VCO
integrators.  None of my dual pdip ICs ever seem to get very hot. (I
almost never use quads.) Instead of a fancy array imager, I just use my
trusty hardware-store laser-gun thermometer.  Seems to work OK for an
indicator, but of course it doesn't measure right at the chip.

Ian

--
ijfritz.byethost4.com