[sdiy] Schematic Symbol Question

Shawn Rakestraw shawnrakestraw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 04:05:57 CEST 2020

Thanks everyone for your comments. That totally makes sense and to provide
some context, I'm just looking at the circuit with the thought of
reproducing the gain / preamp portion of it. I guess I need to read up on
balanced signals. The one question that pops out into my head right now is
- What happens when an unbalanced cable is plugged in? To answer myself, I
believe one side (the position on the bottom) would just stay connected to
ground. Sorry again, I know I have a LOT to learn.