[sdiy] Schematic Symbol Question

Nathan Trites nathan at idmclassics.net
Thu Aug 6 02:16:48 CEST 2020

Hi Shawn,

It's a mono input, but accepts a balanced signal on a TRS plug. The Tip and
Ring connections have switches on them to short them to ground.

The signal (T and R) should be going through a few caps/resistors and then
end up at both inputs of an opamp. Should work fine with both balanced or
unbalanced TS input.

If the jack is broken you most likely want Switchcraft 114BPCX (PCB tabs),
114BPCSX (narrower snap in PCB tabs), or 114BX (solder lugs).

Nathan