[sdiy] LM3046 source? [FLIR]

S Ridley spridley1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 12:35:10 CEST 2020

Also useful for a quick safety check of your equipment - shows up if
anything's getting hot.

We sometimes use the one at work to check if any power supplies or
connectors are getting hot due to arcing etc, although it can sometimes
confuse.  I found an unexpected warm area on the polished metal back of a
piece of equipment, but I eventually realised I was seeing a thermal
reflection of my own head  (c:

Steve

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>