[sdiy] IC solutions for implementing reconfigurable look up tables?

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Sun Aug 2 12:13:12 CEST 2020

Hi Spiros,

What you’re doing sounds a lot like the "Configurable Logic Cells” from some more recent PIC processors. One example is the 16F18885, but many others have this feature too.

Despite the dedicated hardware, I don’t know if propagation delays through the CLC block would be constant. Perhaps.
My experience with NCO jitter leads me to believe that a variable delay would certainly be audible, so this point is crucial in my view.

Tom

       Electric Druid
Synth & Stompbox DIY