[sdiy] An Improved Sine Shaper Circuit

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Wed Apr 22 20:17:42 CEST 2020

Hello All,

The total size of both images is 59 kB.  If this is too big, then what¡¯s
the point.  I suspect that this ¡°embed images¡± thing only works for
certain software.  I¡¯m using Outlook 2003 (yeah, don¡¯t give me shit about
it ¨C MS Office 2003 does things that later Office users can only dream
about).

As a test, here¡¯s the 5 kB image I tried to embed before:

  _____