[sdiy] An Improved Sine Shaper Circuit

mark verbos markverbos at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 13:44:31 CEST 2020

Thanks for that Phil. I was also wondering what’s wrong with a single J-FET? While viewing that TI Application note I am reminded of how I have always had a soft spot in my heart for piecewise linear, but in something like the Harmonic Oscillator (which has a bunch of sine shapers) a shaper with 1o diodes will really add up quick! I’ll just stick with a J201 and single opamp stage.

Mark