[sdiy] THAT 2155 on sale

Phillip Gallo philgallo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 00:10:09 CEST 2020

>From this thread one might confuse an established surplus firm with a fly
by night eBay vendor.
Electronic Goldmine is an USA firm in Scottsdale, Arizona.

Offering's of the THAT2155's are all over the 'net as they were
discontinued some time ago.  The part was inexpensive to begin with.
I purchased 8 to keep my dBX and ADC gear available (as we all know if you
have spares for a device, it never fails).

>From the E'Goldmine  website:

If you have ordered the wrong part or would like to return an item, you
have 30 days from date of purchase to complete your return. Parts must be
in original condition. Returns after 30 days will not be accepted and no
adjustments whatsoever can be made after 30 days. All returned items are
subject to a 15% restocking fee. Please call (480) 451-7454 to obtain a
Return Merchandise Authorization before shipping any parts back to us.