[sdiy] THAT 2155 on sale

ColinMuirDorward colindorward at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 21:01:05 CEST 2020

Sorry if this is off topic, but is anyone doing anything fun with their
2155s? I ordered 40 from their last sale, but haven't touched them yet.

One idea was put it after a balanced line receiver, so I could automate
fades on my outboard gear. Another idea was an SSL type compressor clone.
Does anyone have any PCBs for anything like these?

David, if you want one to test before you order a lot, I'm happy to mail
you one. Or anyone else.

Cheers,
Colin

https://www.instagram.com/colinmuirdorward/