[sdiy] rectangular scanner

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Wed Apr 15 04:53:18 CEST 2020

Just ask Dixon about it (that’s me).

Here is a video of my latest 8-channel interpolating scanner, which was
designed to have zero switching noise (there’s also a 4-channel version, if
you’re on a diet):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZGskck31hs

I can build you one in any format (although I prefer not to work in Euro,
since it is too damn small).  I can also sell you PCBs – In the video, the
PCB is 4” x 6”, but I also do a version with two 2” x 6” PCBs.  $30 (US) for
the set, plus shipping, for pure, handmade Doc Sketchy goodness.  Plus, it’s
an easy build with no fancy parts.

  _____