[sdiy] THAT 2155 on sale

Laughing Man laughingman647 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 08:46:17 CEST 2020

Hm, I suppose I feel kind of silly, again.

I wasn't reading the datasheet right, or at least I don't think I was
reading it right. The current that that is being spoken to on all of the
charts on the vactrol datasheet are referring to the current that is being
put into the LED, isn't it? I was initially thinking that it was referring
to some sort of current that was being forced through the LDR portion of
the vactrol.