[sdiy] THAT 2155 on sale

Laughing Man laughingman647 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 04:53:46 CEST 2020

I'll give the comparator circuit a shot, though I'm still curious what the
datasheet is referring to in regards to some specific amount of current
being pushed through the LDR. The Excelitas datasheet also mentions that
currents lower than 1mA would result in excessively high resistances.

That's the main thing that's stopping me from being sure I've tested them
right: I'm not sure how I know I've got the right amount of current flowing
through the LDR. If I don't, then the specs won't line up by a long shot.
It seems as if I just have to get a 'golden vactrol' that I know will work
in the situation I want, and just line them up, which is bugging my
scientific side.