[sdiy] Diode Matching

TERRY SHULTZ thx1138 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 11 01:58:10 CEST 2020

Hi,

I use tweezers/pinchettas to pick up parts so my body temp will not influence the measurement.

I match transistors all the time and we super match resistors for building my own DACs and I use a piece of styrofoam to hold the measured devices.

I keep a few extra from each category so I can replace one if it goes defective.

We bake the resistors at a low temperature in the oven to drive out moisture .

Best regards,

Terry

Shultz Products LLC.
thx1138 at earthlink.net