[sdiy] Diode Matching

Didier Leplae didierleplae at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 11 00:52:39 CEST 2020

 Well, I think unintentionally perhaps we were not matching them in the past, haha, and quite frankly I think the results have been good! My friend who I am building these with seems to think that it is important to match them....less distorting of the waveform.
It seems like something that people do all the time, for pedals and so on, so that's why I'm a bit puzzled at how tricky it's been.