[sdiy] THAT 2155 on sale

john slee indigoid at oldcorollas.org
Thu Apr 9 23:21:56 CEST 2020

Interesting. I tried to order some. Unfortunately their payment processor
is rejecting my cards due to (incorrectly) failing AVS checks, and they
inexplicably don't allow Paypal for Australia. Infuriating.

They need to bring their site forward at least 20 years. Limiting people to
10-character passwords is awful (see: NIST guidelines) and also while I
don't have proof of this, based on the way their form flow works, I suspect
they're being very naughty and storing credit card CVV info. This is
absolutely not allowed

Thanks for the heads-up, anyway.

John