[sdiy] Thonk is Withholding My Refund Because They Feel Upset About a Word I Used

Pete Hartman pete.hartman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 21:58:58 CEST 2020

I believe the point was, once you were unable to get satisfaction the
direct way, the next step would be paypal, not making this fuss.

Given how many of us have had positive customer service experiences with
Steven, you have a very hard job to convince us that there is not something
you're missing or omitting here.

For example, you were aware that Thonk was shut down due to the current
pandemic correct?  That may have some impact on the responsiveness to
business issues.  Have you taken this into account and adjusted your
expectations accordingly?  For all we know Steven may have some family
member severely affected and have all his cycles tied up with that.

I wish you best of luck getting satisfaction, but I don't think you've
taken the most direct or useful route to get there.

Pete