[sdiy] Thonk is Withholding My Refund Because They Feel Upset About a Word I Used

admin d2ba at xtra.co.nz
Tue Apr 7 21:05:26 CEST 2020

Surely Paypal will just refund you as a buyer -- --buyer will always win a SNARD case. So you are covered by Pay Pals wonderful buyer insurance?
David

    And i'm not attempting to destroy his business. I just think behaviour like this, in as you say, hard times, cuts both ways, and consumers also need help. I could do with the money that he's withholding from me for no fair reason.