[sdiy] Thonk is Withholding My Refund Because They Feel Upset About a Word I Used

Rutger Vlek rutgervlek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 20:49:35 CEST 2020

Hi Don,

The simple fact that you choose this active route of naming and shaming
Thonk in public places does't really appeal to me. There are much less
aggressive ways to resolve the situation.

Even if you were to go public on this issue, you could try and ask for
suggestions on how to resolve this, rather than attempt to destroy someones
business in times that are already hard.

Also keep in mind we, the list, don't have any way to check what actually
happened between you and Thonk, so we cannot judge if you are being fair or
not.

I do appreciate warnings about potentially unreliable business pratices,
but based on my personal (limited) experience I find it hard to see Thonk
fit in that category.

None the less, I hope you resolve the situation with Thonk.

Regards,

Rutger