[sdiy] Linear PSU Power Sequencing Issue

ackolonges fds ackolonges at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 31 07:03:08 CET 2019

Hi Mike,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I did try that, and found that removing modules did sometimes make the problem go away, but it didn't matter which modules were removed. For example, say 5 modules were plugged in. Removing any of the 5, leaving 4 left, may make the problem go away, but it didn't matter which one was removed. The supply is perfectly capable of powering all 5 however, because a quick flick off-on of the power switch provides power without issue.

Cheers,
Jason