[sdiy] Buchla Music Easel adaptation PCB docs reposted

Lanterman, Aaron D aaron.lanterman at ece.gatech.edu
Mon Oct 14 03:29:08 CEST 2019

Howdy SDIYers,

Many moons ago, my department deactivated our old boring webserver and migrated everything to a new fancy Wordpress server. In the process they ran all of our old boring hand-made HTML-learned-in-1995 webpages to new fancy Wordpress pages using an "automatic upgrade” tool — which basically screwed up a bunch of formatting and everything unreadable and broke links all over the place, including the pages where I stored the documentation for the various modularized adaptations of circuits from the Buchla Music Easel I have designed.

I rounded up the info and reposted it on my electronics blog:

Envelope Generator: https://lantertronics.blogspot.com/2019/08/adaptation-of-envelope-generator-from_27.html

Balanced Modulator: https://lantertronics.blogspot.com/2019/08/adaptation-of-balanced-modulator-from.html

Low Pass Gate: https://lantertronics.blogspot.com/2019/10/adaptation-of-low-pass-gate-from-music.html

Pulser & Inverter: https://lantertronics.blogspot.com/2019/10/adaptation-of-pulser-inverter-from.html

Timbre & Crossfade: https://lantertronics.blogspot.com/2019/10/adaptation-of-timbre-crossfade-from.html

If anyone wants to try building these, e-mail me at abovenyquist at gmail.com (which I use for talking about PCBs — for any other stuff, my lanterma at ece.gatech.edu is fine).

Aaron Lanterman, Prof. of ECE, Georgia Tech
My blog on Education and Innovation: https://edupocalypsenow.wordpress.com
My blog on Electronics and Programming: https://lantertronics.blogspot.com