[sdiy] Kindle Create and my EMC book

Barry Klein barryklein at cox.net
Fri Nov 22 19:37:47 CET 2019

Anyone here have a lot of experience with Amazon’s Kindle Create? Several months ago it incorporated their Textbook Creator software.  I have occasionally been getting inquiries regarding my book and when I last tried the Create software a couple years ago it was necessary to OCR my material and it didn’t go well. It also destroyed the schematics.  The book page count was hosed and it just became overwhelming.  I am wondering if anything has changed to make this easier?  I remember there was interest in doing this for the EN’s as well but there was no easier answer at that time.