[sdiy] LCSC.com (branch off 8-bit MCUs, why bother?)

Chris McDowell declareupdate at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 20:26:50 CET 2019

I just wanted to pop in and put in a good word for LCSC. I use LCSC.com <http://lcsc.com/> and JLCPCB.com <http://jlcpcb.com/> daily for work, with jlcpcb now having -insanely- great deals on low volume smt assembly. I'm talking 20 units covered in surface mount components for ~$3 a piece. jlcpcb already got all of my business for prototype pcbs before this service went live in the US, but now I get any prototype pcb for less than I would have a year ago, with all or most surface mount soldered. A bit of a game changer for us.

Chris McDowell
ATXLED <http://www.atxled.com/>