[sdiy] LFSR digital noise source

bbob fluxmonk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 22:33:43 CET 2019

Thanks to René Schmitz and Jay Schwichtenberg for answering the question I
actually asked.  As it happens, i just found an ancient build attempt of
the EN76 digital noise source that Jay referred to...  it didn't work at
the time - it was in the (large) "pile of sad failed projects") - but
that's the direction to go.

cheers