[sdiy] JavaScript Muse Update, Barbican Centre

Dave dlmanley at sonic.net
Thu May 30 20:17:39 CEST 2019

Great update.   Thanks.

-Dave

P.S. would really like an option for the slaved device to run at some fraction of master.  Would allow fugue-like tunes.  I know you indicated previously you wanted to only implement the original design,  but thought I'd ask anyway.  :-)

P.P.S.  If you stop the master, the slave still sounds the last note continuously.