[sdiy] xr2206

Jean Bender lofideadbeat at gmail.com
Mon May 27 08:52:59 CEST 2019

Hi !
thanks for your answers.
I was looking for a simple sine generator design, for building a
specific noise box. this schematic was talking to me a lot :
https://www.sonelec-musique.com/images2/electronique_gene_audio_009b.gif

I gonna look after the others chips, maybe a 555 or 4046 would be a
good start, easy to find and cheap, but i would need a good tri to sin
converter.
I'd like to have a good sine shape, with low distortion...

Also, maybe using a LM13700 would be an idea ?

Best,
J.

Le lun. 27 mai 2019 à 06:20, Adrian Corston <eidorian at aladan.net> a écrit :

> There are many options if you're willing and able to redesign the circuit.
>
> e.g. 8038, 566, 555, CEM3340, 4046, 40106, XR4151...
>
> Cheers,
> A.

Jean Bender

Hak Lofi Record