[sdiy] Custom Membrane Panels?

MTG grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Sat May 18 23:00:30 CEST 2019

I need to make a low volume (less than 100, maybe a lot less) panel for
a project.  Not the actual panel, a thing that sticks on it. But thicker
than a sticker/decal.  There are no switches on the panel, but it will
have a see-through part for 7-segment LEDs and some text.  That's it.
This is a bit smaller than a business card overall. Anyone have any
sources they can recommend?  I mean, I can upload gerbers and get
boards, upload STLs and get plastic stuff. Is there such a place for
panel graphics?

Even help with the terminology would be great at this point.

Thanks,
GB