[sdiy] Russian synthesis in the 1930s: Nikolai Voinov's "Paper Sound"

René Schmitz synth at schmitzbits.de
Sat May 18 18:51:27 CEST 2019

Hi Florian and all,

It is the brain child and Project of Pit Przygodda, my level of
involvement has been so far mainly the filters, and to help showing it
at Superbooth.

Yes, the concepts are fairly similar to Voinovs approach, you can use
shapes from drawn waveforms similar to Optical Sound used in movies with
Silhouette as well.

Best,
  René

synth at schmitzbits.de