[sdiy] Say Hi to Waveform Magazine

Donald Tillman don at till.com
Tue May 7 19:06:28 CEST 2019

Sure; I believe he is modeling his operation after TapeOp Magazine.

Which brings up the topic...

Folks, do also check out TapeOp Magazine:

    http://www.tapeop.com

It's a charming publication, also free, on line, with printed copies delivered free in the US.

  -- Don
--
Donald Tillman, Palo Alto, California
http://www.till.com