[sdiy] Custom Membrane Panels?

MTG grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Sun May 19 17:28:31 CEST 2019

I guess "overlay" is also a common name. Those guys making new synth 
front panels (like, FULL panels) for Korg etc. They can't be ordering in 
huge quantities could they?

Also came across this thread while searching. Seems there might be laser 
printing options. There are a couple of photos in this short thread, one 
shows a silver panel (with clear plastic on top) and another in color.


More information about the Synth-diy mailing list