[sdiy] Fixed filter bank questions

Ian Fritz ijfritz at comcast.net
Thu May 9 05:49:23 CEST 2019

2.1^.2 was first used by Ralph Burhans, IIRC, for his clavier resonator. He found this to give the fewest overlaps of harmonics of different notes.

A few months ago I ported my old 36-stage analog bank into Reaktor and added a variable spread parameter to experiment with. It can have a uniform spread, or random numbers can be folded in for a less regular one.  String resonators to formant filters and beyond. The things we can do!

Ian