[sdiy] Unable to load ROM card sounds on Roland R8 drum but can hear the demo song...

MTG grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Thu Mar 28 03:38:37 CET 2019

Let see. What year was this? Do we know what the audio claim is? I would
look but I'm too busy looking at large EPROM data sheets. (ie. 16-bit
samples? Are the samples stereo or mono?  That kind of thing.)

The service manual shows two ROMs dropped between two ASICs that look an
awful like 27C400's pin-out wise. I've seen worse. :)

Anyone unsoldered and dumped them?  Photos even?

GB