[sdiy] (no subject)

Tim Ressel timr at circuitabbey.com
Wed Mar 27 07:36:24 CET 2019

I still prefer the heater method of temperature stabilization, a la
AN299. Makes it all just go away. Then you just have to use tight
tolerance low tempco resistors on the input. Maybe someday I'll finish
that DIY environmental chamber and make some measurements.

--Tim (gettin' around to it, honest) Ressel