[sdiy] High pass filter using the 2164

Guy McCusker guy.mccusker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 18:37:17 CET 2019

It is perhaps worth mentioning that Bernie Hutchins did some work on
this pole-mixing filter design, including plotting the response curves
of the high pass and band pass outputs in the presence of feedback, in
the Electronotes 85 article "Obtaining Bandpass And Highpass Functions
>From A Four Pole Lowpass Filter".

David Dixon has give as much or more of the info on how to derive the
various responses as you will find in Electronotes but Bernie was
perhaps the first to set all this out (correct me if I'm wrong!), so
here is his due credit :)