[sdiy] High pass filter using the 2164

Mike B bachmanm50 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 02:36:37 CET 2019

I working on a 4 pole Cascade high pass filter.  My present design uses
Lm13700 and works fine, but I would like to switch to the V2164.  I cannot
find anyone doing this.

The issue is the input resistor on the 2164 to convert the voltage to an
input current were as the 13700 is a voltage input. We're would that input
resistor go?

Hopefully this is not a really stupid question. 😁