[sdiy] New Polyphony magazine archive.

Mike Gorman mikegorman at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 19 00:19:11 CET 2019

Hi folks,

I've been working with Ben at the Mu:zines site, after receiving permission
from Scott Lee at PAiA, to build a new archive of Polyphony magazines.

These went live yesterday at the following URL
http://www.muzines.co.uk/mags/pl/all

If you've not been on the Mu:zines site before, be careful  as you lose
hours looking through its collection of Electro Music magazines from the
70's onwards. Mu:zines is also free and free from annoying adverts, as well
as following an ethical policy of getting permission before re-publishing
content.

Have fun reading some old favourites again.

Mike Gorman

Ps. If you can help fill in some of the holes in this collection, I'm sure
Ben would be more than happy to accept your contributions to this site.