[sdiy] Moog Voyager - No Osc Sound

Mike Beauchamp list at mikebeauchamp.com
Mon Mar 18 18:06:58 CET 2019

> Did you have any problem finding a suitable box for the analog board? … or supporting and packing it properly? On that note, how did Moog pack the individual analog board when they sent the replacement?

Hey Brian,
I put the PCB in a static bag (I keep them whenever I buy parts from
digikey) and then bubble wrapped it a few times and custom-cut a
cardboard box for it out of an old much larger box. Moog actually reused
the box and bubble wrap to ship the new one back to me.

I've sent a few things off for repair by just sending the smallest part
possible. The previous one was a PA made by Fishman that stopped working
- Fishman are very fair with their repairs and I believe this was a
"known problem" as well, so I just sent them a pre-amp circuit board -
leaving the cabinet, speakers, power supply and main power amplifier.

Mike