[sdiy] Moog Voyager - No Osc Sound

Florian Anwander fanwander at mnet-online.de
Mon Mar 18 14:12:45 CET 2019

When the Kiwi-3P Kit came out, we did here in Germany a group buy of 10
kits and I offered to do the replacement of the CPU.
I told the people to ship only the main board. I told them to mount the
pcb on a chip board or board of plywood, wrap that into bubble wrap and
ship the board then in a normal parcel.

That worked like charm. Not a single fail or loss.

Florian