[sdiy] Moog Voyager - No Osc Sound

rsdio at audiobanshee.com rsdio at audiobanshee.com
Mon Mar 18 06:49:19 CET 2019

Thanks for the update!

I especially like hearing that you took out the analog board and shipped that in for RMA replacement. I sometimes get stuck choosing between shipping an entire synth or repairing it myself, but I usually forget that there’s a third option: using those repair skills to safely remove one board and ship that in for repair.

Did you have any problem finding a suitable box for the analog board? … or supporting and packing it properly? On that note, how did Moog pack the individual analog board when they sent the replacement?

Brian