[sdiy] FS: JH Hammond scanner chorus/vibrato PCB

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Fri Mar 15 15:17:57 CET 2019

I’m having a clear out, and I’ve got a built-up JH hammond scanner chorus/vibrato PCB here. Looks like this:

http://jhaible.com/legacy/interpolating_scanner_and_scanv/jh_interpolating_scanner_and_scanvib.html

I built it from the full parts kit provided by Tobias Schilly. I bought it for a electric organ project I was working on, but I never finished it, so it’s unused and untested.
The board is complete except for a few op-amps. I’ll send it along with the remaining parts, which is all the connectors (pre-wired, thanks Tobias!) and 9 x SSM2210 matched transistor pairs by Analog Devices.
I was intending to use an external +/-15V power supply, so the power supply parts aren’t fitted, but will be supplied.

I’d like £90 for it, free shipping to wherever you are. Given that the SSMs alone are worth that, I hope that seems reasonable.

Get in touch off-list if you’re interested or have any queries.

Thanks,
Tom