[sdiy] Tri-core phase reset to +5v or -5v

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Sun Mar 10 02:23:46 CET 2019

Yes

  _____

From: Rutger Vlek [mailto:rutgervlek at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2019 1:05 AM
To: David G Dixon
Cc: SDIY List
Subject: Re: [sdiy] Tri-core phase reset to +5v or -5v

Thanks David! I love the simplicity of the solution. I assume the actual
reset still happens with a shorting jfet?

Op za 9 mrt. 2019 09:32 schreef David G Dixon <dixon at mail.ubc.ca>:

The original Intellijel Rubicon had that feature.  There was a panel switch
for determining whether it reset to +5 or -5 volts.  It's very easy to do.
You simply follow the integrator with a unity gain inverter with -5V also
summed in at unity gain to shift the integrator output by +5V.  Send this
inverted and level shifted output through another inverter then into the
comparator.  Switching between the outputs of the two inverters selects
between reset voltages.