[sdiy] Tri-core phase reset to +5v or -5v

Rutger Vlek rutgervlek at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 08:44:24 CET 2019

Dear list,

I’m working on a triangle and square wave LFO, based around an integrator and window-comparator and would like to reset the phase of the triangle (and derived waveforms) with a trigger event. I’ve simulated (Spice) to w common technique to short out the integrator capacitor with a JFET, but that of course only resets to 0V, while my triangle is moving between +5V and -5V. Ideally, I’d like to choose which of these voltages to reset to. Any tips on how to implement something like that? It’s important for me to maintain stable temperature/tuning of the LFO frequency as I will use it to modulate things at audio rate as well, and prefer to keep a stable timbre as the result.

Regards,

Rutger