[sdiy] [FS]TEMPCOs : discount for bulk buying

pata at ieee.org pata at ieee.org
Sat Mar 9 00:40:06 CET 2019

Hi List!

Recently I received request for discount for bulk buying.
I think that I should sell it at an equal price to everyone, because I
sell NOT as a merchant but as a DIYer.
But in case of TEMPCOs, I am the only supplier, in fact.
I think it is better for every DIYer to be able to buy from their
local/familiar distributors.
So I decide to sell with FREE SHIPPING (include assurances) for all over
the world when you buy more than 1500 pcs, mixed ohm-value available.
For more details, please contact me off-list.

Cheers,

Taku