[sdiy] SOMA Lyra-8 vibrato stopped working

Adam Inglis 21pointy at tpg.com.au
Fri Mar 8 00:34:30 CET 2019

What test gear do you have Joe?
If you’ve been fiddling and something has stopped working, might be good just to do some continuity tests around the connectors and those boards.

However, the pitch of the VCO must be seeing some voltage from the vibrato circuit - maybe the LFO has failed? Does the LFO work as it should on any other part of the synth, say, the filter?