[sdiy] Delays and companders

Ben Bradley ben.pi.bradley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 20:23:28 CET 2019

It seems you've got a "good" voltage running the compressor VCA, you'd
just want to delay it and then put it in the expander. I don't know
how well BBD's carry DC, but adding another one to use for that is an
offhand thought.

Perhaps better is using a small microcontroller with built-in A-D and
D-A  to delay the VCA control voltage. The controller's clock can be
derived from the same clock as the BBD, so they would stay in sync
over various delay times.