[sdiy] Knobs supplier for Oberheim SEM1A Four voice

Maarten diy at artefacts.nl
Thu Jun 27 08:35:43 CEST 2019

Hello Terry,

The brand is Elma, if you can not find a supplier for them let me know,
these are quite easy to find here in Europe.
I also have some pointers in stock, these are new old stock and they are
larger than the ones sold today by Elma.
I am looking for black 6-32 oval head screws used in de FVS-1.

Best,
Maarten