[sdiy] PAiA John Simonton boards

Randy Dawson rdawson16 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 31 22:55:09 CEST 2019

My source is the American history radio archive:
https://www.americanradiohistory.com/index.htm
THE HISTORY OF RADIO documented in thousands of free PDF books and magazines<https://www.americanradiohistory.com/index.htm>
AmericanRadioHistory documents the history of radio and TV in a library of thousands of magazines and publications about Broadcasting, Radio, TV, Programming, Wireless, Electronics and Ratings
www.americanradiohistory.com
Gnome was Radio Electronics Nov-Dec 1975.
 The Thump a Tron was 1970  Popular Electronics.
I just bought teckniks printed circuit transfer film, and hope to improve my laser copy transfer method.
Reports to follow.
Randy