[sdiy] John Blacet has left the building

Nathan Trites nathan at idmclassics.net
Wed Jul 31 22:45:37 CEST 2019

I'm very sad to hear about his passing. Blacet's presence online had a huge
impact on me when I first got into SDIY (I recently found some nearly 20
year old print outs of Blacet's and Paia's sites!), especially when it came
to adding interesting functionality to designs. Absolutely a great loss to
the community.

Nathan