[sdiy] TR-808 update

el macaco elmacaco at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 23 02:44:44 CEST 2019

Thanks!! The problem had me stumped for about 2 years while it was intermittent. Yeah plus the pay has all new parts except the transformer!

Got maybe 20-30 original electrolytic caps left mostly in the voice circuits.  I’m gonna enjoy it for a while before more transplants since I didn’t have enough 1uF 33uF 47uF and .47uf caps.